Toyota Landcruiser 70/79 Portal axle setup. Perfect upgrade for your Overland Landcruiser.
With an extra 4" of true axle ground clearance you can be certain that you will get out of any Mud, sand and deep snow situation.
Depending on your model we have RHD and LHD versions available
- Tires up to 46"
- Axle is complete bolt on with brackets and ABS retrofit.
- Portal Gear reduction 1:1.20
- Portal housing and Gears made from 4340 Chromoly
- Will lift the car 4" with stock suspension.
- Heavy Duty 88.9mm/3.5" diameter, 11mm/0.43" wall axle tubes.
- Dstrac size 70 Knuckles.
- Dstrac 38mm/1.50" 35-spline 4340 Chromoly axleshafts
- Dstrac 2.5ton style U-joints made of 4340 chromoly with self lubricant bushing caps
- F450-F550 Lower Ball joints (same used top/bottom) available around USA.
- Dstrac Forged Yoke with size options
- 70 Portal hubs with 38mm splines output diameter 42mm/1.65"
- High steer for full hydro option
- Vented rotor disc brake assemblies
- 5,6 and 8 bolt pattern available
- Dstrac Abs retrofit
- HD Steel cover with magnetic bolt
- Special triple seal to prevent water and clay from entering the axle
- Heavy Duty vented Rotors brake assemblies
- Dstrac DSlocker with 6 year warranty
- Dstrac HD uniball Steering system with upper uniball link to ease client steering link setup.
- Optional Hydro Steering Kit.
- 620lbs total weight