Equipped with our housing DS76. Code 76 derives from an innovative housing design where a 60 or 70 ring can be mounted, but with a reduced external size.
In the 70 ring with a 10.5" diameter there is a 10,500Nm and 6500lbs capacity.
- Tires up to 46"
- Axle is complete bolt on with brackets and ABS retrofit.
- Portal Gear reduction 1:1.20
- Full float axle Design
- Portal housing and Gears made from 4340 Chromoly
- Will lift the car 4" with stock suspension.
- Heavy Duty 88.9mm/3.5" diameter, 11mm/0.43" wall axle tubes.
- Dstrac 38mm/1.50" 35-spline 4340 Chromoly axleshafts
- Dstrac Forged Yoke with size options
- 70 Portal hubs with 38mm splines output diameter 42mm/1.65"
- Vented rotor disc brake assemblies
- 8 bolt pattern available.
- Dstrac Abs retrofit (available for some models)
- HD Steel cover with magnetic bolt
- Special triple seal to prevent water and clay from entering the axle
- Heavy Duty 13.2" vented Rotors brake assemblies
- Dstrac DSlocker with 6 year warranty
- 520lbs total weight
Our USA warehouse is equipped with stock of spare parts and our axles are compatible with Spicer parts. If you have already a 35 spline locker and gears you can use it on our axles.
This axle is also available with rear steering.
Pictures may vary from the product that you will receive.
This axle is fully customizable per client needs. Please send us a email to email@example.com with all your specs so that we can quote you.
ETA 6/7 Weeks